Application for the Kotzen Funding for International Students in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Sydney in Australia.
Students that want to apply for this scholarship will be deemed eligible on the condition that they apply for a PhD or Master of Philosophy at the University of Sydney Business School. Selection will be done on the basis of their admission applications. Primary Scholarship: Stipend of $35,950 per year (indexed on 1st January) for 3.5 years for PhD recipients (with a possibility to extend to four years, subject to approval), or up to 1.5 years for Master of Philosophy (MPhil) recipients, Academic tuition fees are also provided for international recipients, for 3.5 years for PhD recipients (with a possibility to extend to four years, subject to approval), or up to 1.5 years for Master of Philosophy (MPhil) recipients, In addition, recipients will have the opportunity to receive at least $10,000 per year for carrying out specific teaching duties. Details will be given at the time of scholarship offer. Supplementary Scholarship: Annual stipend allowance equivalent to the difference of externally funded scholarship and the Research Training Program (RTP) rate during scholarship tenure, Tenable for up to 3.5 years for PhD recipients (with a possibility to extend to 4 years, subject to approval) and up to 1.5 years for MPhil recipients, and Only available to students who have been awarded an external scholarship by the University and are completing a research degree at the University of Sydney Business School.
The University of Sydney is a public research university with a strong and committed belief in education for all and leadership that improves lives in all of the communities served. It is ranking 38th in QS Global World Rankings and 27th in Best Global Universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ENHANCED BUSINESS SCHOOL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All international and home country national students are eligible to apply.
- Students can apply for the PhD or Master of Philosophy at the University of Sydney Business School.
- The applicants must be a full-time student.
- The applicants must be applying to study a postgraduate research degree at the University of Sydney Business School.
- The applicants must not have started your postgraduate research degree.
- The applicants must have completed an Australian honours (or equivalent) or a postgraduate degree with outstanding results (at least 80%) in order to be considered for an offer.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
IELTS (Academic) – 7.0
TOEFL iBT – 96
PTE Academic – 68
ENHANCED BUSINESS SCHOOL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students can first apply for admission via the university’s designated application portal. All eligible students will be considered automatically upon applying.
Application must include:
- Statement of Purpose
- Research proposal
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30th September, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below