Application for the Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship for African Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Oxford University in UK.
The perks of the program consist of full MBA course fees, a living expenses stipend, and one return airfare. Aspirants, who are from selected African countries and undertaking a full MBA course at the university, are eligible. All the winners will receive full MBA course fees, a living expenses stipend, and one return airfare.
Oxford University is the UK’s most distinguished institution offering wonderful and unique university experience to students from all over the world. It was established in 1096, making it the oldest university of English speaking world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ENI-OXFORD AFRICA SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Algeria, Angola, Egypt, Gabon, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Libya, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Rep. of Congo, South Africa and Tunisia.
- Full-time MBA course
- To reserve your seat in this fantastic program, you need to fulfil all the requirements first:
- Must be residents of countries given above
- Must hold an offer to study in the full-time MBA course at the university.
- To get direct entry in this program, applicants must have a recognized undergraduate degree.
- Applicants can prove their proficiency in English by achieving the following level of qualification: IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English, Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English, English Language GCSE, English Language O-level, International Baccalaureate Standard Level and European Baccalaureate.
ENI-OXFORD AFRICA SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants do not need to undertake any additional actions. Once, students are admitted into an applicable course, and you can apply for this application program.
Application must include:
- Provide pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 29, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below