Application for the ENITS & ENITAS Scholarships for International Students in Thailand – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Institute of Thai Studies, Chulalongkorn University in Thailand.
The educational fund is available for graduate students and young scholars working on Thai studies or related disciplines for the session 2020/21. Chulalongkorn University will provide all the following benefits: Master students enrolled in/outside Thailand’s institutions: 40,000 Baht, Doctorate students enrolled in/outside Thailand’s institutions: 80,000 Baht, and Doctoral degree of any discipline related to Thai studies (no more than 2 years) from any institutions: 80,000 Baht.
Founded in 1917, is the oldest and one of the most prestigious universities in Thailand. It consists of 18 faculties, three schools, three colleges and six institutes with a total enrollment of more than 32,500 undergraduate and graduate students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ENITS & ENITAS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates from all over the globe.
- Master & doctoral degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Recipients are required to submit an original unpublished research paper related to Thai Studies and give an oral presentation in Thailand.
- Applicants must have a previous year degree from a recognized university.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
ENITS & ENITAS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the award, applicants need to take part in the Project of Empowering Network for International Thai Studies (ENITS) at Institute of Thai Studies, Chulalongkorn University. Thereafter, they should download the application form & fill it.
Application must include:
- For Thais, a copy of identification card.
- For others, a copy of passport (the page with your photo on).
- A reference letter from your faculty advisor or the senior head of your research project.
- A copy of your transcript.
- A full paper of original research work related to Thai Studies.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below