Application for the ENS International Selection Scholarship at the École Normale Supérieure for the September 2019 entry is now open.
Each year, École Normale Supérieure (ENS) organizes an international selection allowing the most promising international students, either in Science or in Arts & Humanities, to follow a Masters Degree and Diploma at the University.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ENS INTERNATIONAL SELECTION SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates must be under 26 when they apply (must not have reached their 26th birthday)
- Candidates must not have applied to the International Selection before.
- Candidates must not have lived in France more than 10 months during the academic year of the selection (September 1st – August 31st) nor the previous year.
- Candidates must justify at least one year of undergraduate studies awarded by a foreign university during the calendar year preceding the start of applications.
- Candidates justify at least two years of undergraduate studies in a foreign university, on the 1st of September following admission.
ENS INTERNATIONAL SELECTION SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Applications open 18 September 2018.
The application form and documents must be submitted before 19 October 2018 (Sciences) or31 October 2018 (Arts & Humanities) for Session 2019.