Application for the Ensom Prize for International Students in New Zealand – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Canterbury in New Zealand.
The Prize is awarded annually for an essay on a specified topic relating to constructive policy to promote and preserve international peace and goodwill. The program will provide $1,500 to both domestic and international students for the academic year 2020-2021.
Established in 1873, the University of Canterbury is New Zealand’s second-oldest university. It has also been awarded a 5-Star QS ranking for internationally-renowned research and teaching.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ENSOM PRIZE ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Undergraduate course in all subjects offered the university.
- Be undergraduates of the University of Canterbury; or
- Have become eligible to graduate from the University with their first degree not more than 12 months before the closing date for applications for the current round.
- For being admitted, you need to meet entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
ENSOM PRIZE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the program, candidates must take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the University of Canterbury. After getting enrolled, students must submit an online application.
Application must include:
- Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below