Application for the Entrance awards for international student in Canada – 2021. Entry is now open at the Sault College in UK.
This funding opportunity is available for international and domestic students who want to participate in the post-secondary degree programme at Sault College. Sault College will provide an award of an amount up to $4,000 to the international and domestic students in Canada.
Sault College of Applied Arts and Technology is a college in Sault Ste. that is publicly financed. Ontario, Marie. It was started along with the Vocational Centre of Ontario in 1965. The full-time and part-time enrollment of Sault College totals nearly 400 registrants annually.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ENTRANCE AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Must be newly admitted to Sault College and directly from high school to enter their first year of post-secondary studies.
- Must be registered full-time at Sault College, unless or else determined by Accessibility Services.
- The grant is not available for students who need preparatory courses in their first year or subsequent years of study.
- For being enrolled in this programme, students must have to check the entry requirements.
- Evidence of English proficiency must be offered by applicants whose first language is not English. To satisfy our English admission requirements, Sault College accepts the TOEFL, or IELTS, or equivalent examination.
ENTRANCE AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To being registered in the programme, students must take admission in a post-secondary degree programme at the college.
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit a CV, certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, and copies of any other documentation.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below