Application for the Entrance International Awards in Canada – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Acadia University in Canada.
All international and domestic students will be eligible to receive this application upon applying for an undergraduate degree programme at Acadia. A GPA of 3.5 or 80% is required to qualify to win the scholarship. The scholarship winners will be awarded benefits towards the tuition fee of the applied undergraduate programme at Acadia.
Founded in 1838, Acadia University is one of the oldest and most respected liberal arts universities in Canada. It is ranked the #1 undergraduate university in Nova Scotia. It aims to provide a personalized and rigorous liberal education.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HAWK SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All international and domestic students are eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate study programmes at Acadia can be applied for.
- The applicants must be a high school, secondary level student or transfer
- The applicants must have an average of at least 80% in the courses required for admission.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 90 IBT with no subtest score below 20
- IELTS – 6.5 with no subtest score below 6.0
- CAEL/CAEL Online – 70 with no subtest score below 60
- PTE Academic – 61 with no subtest score below 60
- Cambridge C1 Advanced Exam (CAE) – Pass A, B, or C – 180 or above with no subtest score below 173
- PELMO – 65 with no section below 30
- Cambridge B2 First Exam (FCE) – Pass A – 180 with no subtest score below 173.
HAWK SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- The students must submit official copies of all high school transcripts and other records of academic work.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below