Application for the Entrance International Scholarships for Arts & Humanities in Canada – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the King’s University College in UK.
The educational program is open to outstanding international students who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree at King’s University College for the academic year 2022-2023. The funding program will provide the award amount of up to $4,500.00 to the successful candidates.
King’s University College is a Roman Catholic liberal arts college. It has about 3600 students, nearly all of whom are undergraduates. There are a number of successful people who were once university students. It offers various scholarships, bursaries, and awards to international students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ENTRANCE INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Undergraduate degree will be awarded in the Arts & Humanities.
- All students who achieve a final high school average of 82.0 – 84.9% will be offered a scholarship of $3,000.00; a final high school average of 85.0 – 87.9% will be offered a scholarship of $3,500.00; a final high school average of 88.0 – 89.9% will be offered a scholarship of $4,000.00, and students who achieve a final high school average of 90.0%+ or above will receive a scholarship of $4,500.00
- All scholarship recipients must: satisfy the published admission criteria and remain registered in four courses.
- General admissions requirements are based on the curriculum in which the student is enrolled.
- Students admitted to King’s University College must be proficient in written and spoken English.
ENTRANCE INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the award, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate degree at the university. There is no application required for a bursary; you will automatically be considered when you submit an application for admission.
Application must include:
- The college may ask you for official transcripts of all the previous school attended and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 30, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below