Application for the Entrepreneurship MBA International Scholarship in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Imperial College Business School in UK.
Imperial College Business School is a triple accredited business school located in London, United Kingdom and a constituent of Imperial College London. The current business school was opened in 2004 by Queen Elizabeth II. One award of £20,000 is available.
All programs at Imperial College Business School are linguistically demanding, and therefore strong English language skills are critical to academic success on student’s MBA and in their future career.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MBA SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are eligible to apply for this application programme.
- The sponsorship will be awarded to applicants based on the following criteria:
- A strong track record as an entrepreneur who has experienced the full life-cycle of a start-up – from opportunity recognition through market entry to growth and maturity, and possibly having exited the business
- A clear desire to continue your entrepreneurial journey at Imperial, and to contribute to enterprise activities within the Business School and entrepreneurial life across the College.
- Ambitions to scale an existing idea or business plan through the skills, network and experience you acquire during the MBA.
- Your responses to the program questions, as outlined below.
- Your performance during the admissions process, including your written application, interview performance and your professional references.
- IELTS (academic): A minimum score of 7.0 with minimum scores of 6.5 in all elements
- TOEFL iBT: A minimum score of 100 overall with minimum scores of 22 in all elements
- Degree studied in and awarded by an English-speaking country.
MBA SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
To be considered for this application, you must have applied for the Full-Time MBA and submitted your answers to the questions below by 6 March 2020.
- Why are you the perfect entrepreneur for Imperial College Business School to offer a funding for the Full-Time MBA?
- How would you use the MBA to further your entrepreneurial ambitions?
Application must include:
- Your answers can be submitted in the format of your choice (such as a written statement, PowerPoint presentation or video) either as part of your application or via email by 6 March 2020. Emails should state ‘Entrepreneurship application’ and your CID number in the subject line. Shortlisted candidates may be invited to an additional interview before a final decision is made.
Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 6, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below