Application for the Entry Funding for International Students in Hong Kong – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Hong Kong Polytechnic University in Hong Kong.
This scheme is made available for the academic year 2021-2022. Students, who are from any part of the world except the Chinese Mainland, and want to study at the university can take advantage of this opportunity. This support will provide both partial and full tuition waivers to students. Full tuition waiver is worth of 140,000/year and partial is of 70,000/year.
Hong Kong Polytechnic University is considered to be one of the world’s top 100 universities. It has been delivering a positive impact since it was established in 1937. It is classified as a comprehensive higher education institution with over 20,308 students, eight faculties, and school.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ENTRY FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All countries are eligible.
- Undergraduate degree program in various areas.
- Must be international students except for Chinese Mainland
- Must have been enrolled in a full-time undergraduate degree program at the university.
- All applicants of the undergraduate degree program should have a high school diploma.
- Applicants are asked to meet any one of the following English language requirements to be eligible to get admission at undergraduate level at the university:
- A Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score of 80 or above for the Internet-based test or 550 or above for the paper-based test;
- An overall Band Score of 6 or above in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS);
- Grade C or above in GCEOL English;
- Grade C / 4 or above in GCSE / IGCSE English;
- Grade 4 or above in English at International Baccalaureate (IB);
- Grade E or above in HKASLE Use of English.
ENTRY FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- The following documents must be provided together with the application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 30, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below