Application for the Eotvos Lorand Scholarships for International Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Eotvos Lorand University in Hungry.
ELTE offers a wide range of degree programs to Stipendium Hungaricum students. Fields of studies are Faculty of Education and Psychology, Faculty of Humanities, Faculty of Informatics, Faculty of Law, Faculty of Science, Faculty of Social Sciences. The benefits for scholarship holders include: Place in a dormitory depending on the capacity of the higher education institution or HUF 40,000/month accommodation allowance for 12 months of the year during the whole period of full-time programmes or for the duration of the partial studies, Exemption from paying application and tuition fees, Health care services (social services) and supplementary private health insurance, Free visa and residence permit administration, and Use of the services of the library free of charge.
Stipendium Hungaricum is a program for foreign pupils, founded by the Hungarian Government in 2013. The program aims to promote cultural understanding, economic and cultural relations between Hungary and other countries.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EOTVOS LORAND SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- It can be awarded to citizens of the next countries for full-time programs, holders can apply from the following sending partners: Arab Republic of Egypt, Argentine Republic, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, Federal Republic of Nigeria, Georgia, Islamic Republic of Iran, Islamic Republic of Pakistan, Japan, Kingdom of Cambodia, Kingdom of Morocco, Kurdistan Regional Government/Iraq, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Lebanese Republic, Mongolia, Oriental Republic of Uruguay, Palestine, People’s Democratic Republic of Algeria, People’s Republic of China (including the Hudec scholarships), Republic of Albania, Republic of Angola, Republic of Azerbaijan, Republic of Belarus, Republic of Colombia, Republic of Ecuador, Republic of Ghana, Republic of India, Republic of Indonesia, Republic of Iraq, Republic of Kazakhstan, Republic of Kenya, Republic of Korea, Republic of Kosovo, Republic of Macedonia (FYROM is used at OSCE, UN, CoE, EU and NATO fora), Republic of Moldova, Republic of Namibia, Republic of Paraguay, Republic of Serbia, Republic of South Africa, Republic of the Philippines, Republic of the Union of Myanmar, Republic of Turkey, Republic of Yemen, Russian Federation, Socialist Republic of Vietnam, State of Israel, Syrian Arab Republic, The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, Tunisian Republic, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Mexican States
- For part-time programs, holders can apply from the following sending partners: Georgia, Islamic Republic of Iran, Japan, Kingdom of Cambodia, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Lebanese Republic, Mongolia, People’s Republic of China (only Hudec applicants), Republic of Albania, Republic of Belarus, Republic of India, Republic of Korea, Republic of the Union of Myanmar, Republic of Turkey, Socialist Republic of Vietnam, Russian Federation, Syrian Arab Republic, United Mexican States
- Stipendium Hungaricum grants are available for bachelor, master, one-tier master, doctoral and non-degree programmes (preparatory and specialization courses). Both full-time and part-time study modes are available in case of bachelor, master, one-tier master and doctoral studies.
- To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Candidates should have a level of English proficiency required by the host institution for free study.
EOTVOS LORAND SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To participate, submit your application in the online application system of the Stipendium Hungaricum program Please note that if you apply for the Stipendium Hungaricum program, you do not need to submit a separate application to ELTE and it is enough if you submit your application in the online application system of the Stipendium Hungaricum award.
Application must include:
- To apply, no requirement available for this free study.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 15, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below