Application for the EPFLglobaLeaders Doctoral Fellowships for International Student in Switzerland – 2021. Entry is now open at the École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne in Australia.
There are twenty-four awards available to applicants of any nationality who want to apply for the fellowship programme at the École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne. École Polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne will provide the salary to twenty-four students to complete their fellowship in Switzerland.
The École Polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) is a research institute and university in Lausanne, Switzerland, that specializes in natural sciences and engineering. It ranks EPFL 14th in the world across all fields and world’s 19th best school for Engineering and Technology in 2020.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EPFLGLOBALEADERS DOCTORAL FELLOWSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Applicants must hold a Master’s degree (or equivalent) before they sign their employment contract.
- Applicants must be Early Stage Researchers (ESR): by the time they sign their employment
- contract, they must not have completed more than four years of full-time research, and they
- Applicants must fulfil the MSCA transnational mobility rules and must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Switzerland for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately before the call deadline.
- Aspirants have to meet the admission requirements at the university.
- Students must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
EPFLGLOBALEADERS DOCTORAL FELLOWSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To being enlisted in the programme, students are required to take admission in the fellowship programme at the EPFL.
Application must include:
- Attach your personal details, your academic background, the doctoral program you wish to apply to, the contact details of three referee scans of your diplomas and grades from all academic institutions of higher education listed in your application, statement of objectives and copy of your passport or official identity document
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 15, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below