Application for the Eppright Outstanding Award for International Student in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Texas A&M University in USA.
The award is accessible for the international students who will commence in the undergraduate or graduate degree program at the university in the USA. One $2,000 cash award is presented annually to an international student who has excelled in academics, leadership, service, and participation in extracurricular activities.
Founded in 1879, Texas A&M University is a first public institution of higher education in Texas. The university provides many undergraduates, associate, master, PhD, and higher doctorate degrees.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EPPRIGHT OUTSTANDING AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Undergraduate and graduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Graduate students with a 3.50 GPR or undergraduates with a 3.00 GPR, who have participated extensively in campus and community extracurricular activities in leadership positions.
- Applicants who have been enrolled at Texas A&M for at least two full semesters.
- For taking admission, candidates are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- If your native language is not English, you are required to submit proof of English proficiency.
EPPRIGHT OUTSTANDING AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants can apply for the opportunity s through the Texas A&M’s University application. To begin the application process please follow these steps:
- Login to University application page using your Net ID.
- Be sure to complete the Eligibility and Financial Resources pages within the International/Study Abroad section of the application.
- Complete the application following the instructions.
Application must include:
- Please submit your supplemental documents such as letters of recommendation, publications, etc.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below