Application for the EPSRC Aura Centre PhD Positions for Doctoral Training in Offshore Wind Energy and the Environment in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Hull in UK.
Up to 20 opportunities are available for outstanding UK/EU students who wish to pursue the PhD degree at the university for four years. The university will provide UK/EU fees and annual living allowance, for four years (£15,009 in 2020/21).
The University of Hull is a highly-ranked public university for research. The institution was established in 1927 as University College Hull. It offers undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral level programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EPSRC PHD POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- UK/EU students can apply for the studentship.
- PhD support will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- To be eligible, the applicants have received either, a first-class honours degree, or a 2:1 honours degree and a Masters (or the international equivalents) in any of the following, or associated subjects.
- For admission, applicants must have a previous year degree from a recognized university.
- For overseas students, we also require an IELTS score of 7.0 with no element below 6.0.
EPSRC PHD POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants are required to take part in a PhD degree program at the university. Thereafter, applicants should apply through the online application form.
Application must include:
- To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 16, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below