Application for the EPSRC Mathematical Sciences Doctoral Training Partnership Studentships in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Leeds in UK.
This opportunity is open to all applicants, with a number of awards for Non-UK nationals limited by UKRI to 2. There are 2 funding opportunities available in the School of Computing and 6 opportunities available in the School of Mathematics. The candidate selected by the University of Leeds will be presented an award consisting of the award of fees with a maintenance grant (currently 15,609 GBP in session 2021/22) for 3.5 years.
The University of Leeds is one of the largest higher education institutions in the UK and is a public university established in 1874. The university is ranked 92nd in QS Global World Rankings. Leeds aims to make an exceptional impact on business and society globally through leadership in research and teaching.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DOCTORAL TRAINING PARTNERSHIP STUDENTSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- UK national students and other international students are all eligible to apply.
- PhD programmes offered at the School of Computing, School of Mathematics at the University of Leeds can be applied for.
- The applicants must be having impressive academic merit.
- The applicants should normally have at least a first-class or an upper second class British Bachelors Honours degree (or equivalent) in an appropriate discipline.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.0 or 6.5.
DOCTORAL TRAINING PARTNERSHIP STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The students need to sign up on the university’s official portal and apply. Please state clearly that the funding you wish to be considered for is EPSRC Mathematical Sciences Doctoral Training Partnership 2022/23 in your application.
Application must include:
- A research proposal
- Certificates and transcripts of any academic qualifications
- Visa and immigration documents
- The application process for this funding scheme is ongoing. Students are suggested to apply as soon as possible.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below