Application for the EPSRC PhD International Studentships in Mathematical Sciences in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Reading in UK.
Up to 2 students will be provided this studentship. International and domestic students can apply and are eligible to receive the studentship. The successfully selected PhD candidates will be provided a stipend/maintenance grant at the UKRI level (£15,609 per annum for 2021/22).
The University of Reading is a public university that supports teaching-learning and research in the university by developing and promoting access to information resources and also to contributing to the broader world of scholarship and the transfer of knowledge by collaborating and cooperating with other organizations.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD INTERNATIONAL STUDENTSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- British national students and all international students can apply.
- PhD programme at the Department of Mathematics & Statistics at the University of Reading is eligible to apply for.
- The applicants must have a first degree in a relevant field.
- The applicants must hold a first degree in mathematics, physics, statistics, or a related relevant area and have obtained at least a 2.1 degree.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.5,
PHD INTERNATIONAL STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Application must make an admission application via the online application system. The applicants must indicate on their application form which project(s) they are interested in undertaking should their application be successful.
Application must include:
- Full transcripts of all degree programs
- Contact details for two academic/professional references
- Statement of purpose
- A copy of your passport (for international students)
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 11th February, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below