Application for the Equity Scholarships Scheme for Domestic or International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Queensland University of Technology in Australia.
The main objective of the university is to provide high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities that are compatible with the changing needs of the students. In Semester 1 Domestic students can receive: an Equity Scholarship of $7,500 per year for up to four years (an Equity Scholarship of $5,000 for up to four years, an Equity Scholarship of $5,000 for one year, an Equity Scholarship of $3,500 for one year, an Equity Bursary of $1,500 for one year, an Equity computer, Equity computer every second year, an Equity Bursary of up to $1,500 for one year, an Equity computer, Domestic students can receive: an Equity Scholarship of $1,750 for one semester, an Equity Bursary of $1,500 for one semester, a Faculty Equity Bursary of $1,500 for one semester. International students can receive: an Equity Bursary of up to $1,500 for one semester, a Faculty Equity Bursary of $1,500 for one semester.
University campuses offer high-quality learning, teaching and research spaces to better meet the needs of students, academics and researchers. It is a highly successful Australian university with an applied emphasis in courses and research. While it is based in Brisbane, Queensland, we have a global outlook.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EQUITY SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Domestic or International students can apply for programmes .
- You must be:
- from a low-income background
- experiencing financial hardship.
- We also take personal hardship into consideration when assessing applications. This includes:
- personal medical conditions
- dependents with special needs.
- Applicants for admission into QUT courses are considered against the minimum entry requirements for individual courses on the basis of academic merit, English language proficiency, and for some courses, additional requirements may apply. To assess their English language proficiency, we accept results from the following tests: IELTS (Academic); TOEFL iBT (Internet-based); Pearson Test of English (PTE Academic); Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE); Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE).
EQUITY SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- individual transaction histories for all bank accounts, covering the last two months. Make sure that your name and current account balance is included. We can’t accept Word, Excel or CSV files.
- proof of income
- proof of the income of the parent(s)/caregiver(s) if financially dependent and/or living at home
- proof of a partner’s income (if partnered)
- Centrelink Income Statement for Youth Allowance, Austudy, ABSTUDY or other pension or benefit if you haven’t completed the Centrelink consent form
- Australian Taxation Office Notice of Assessment for the most recent financial year (please provide us with recent payslips covering at least two months if you are unable to provide this document). If you are financially dependent on your family and/or living at home you must also supply family income documentation.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 3, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below