Erasmus International Credit Mobility Scholarships in Europe – 2019/2020. Entry is now open at the International Credit Mobility (ICM) in Europe.
The aim of The grants is to provide opportunities for more than 4 million Europeans to study, train and gain work experience and perform volunteer work abroad, supporting cooperation and the development of partnerships between European institutions and other parts of the world. ICM scholarships include two types of financial support: Stay Allowance and Contribution for Travel. The total value of The grants varies according to the country where the mobility takes place.
The International Credit Mobility (ICM) is part of the Key Action 1 of the Erasmus+ Program and allows a Higher Education Institution (HEI) in a partner country to send students, teaching and non-teaching staff into studying, teaching and training missions to an HEI in a Program country and vice versa.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ERASMUS SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All students of UMinho or the partner Higher Education institutions are entitled to apply as long as they are registered and enrolled in a course from the first, second or third cycle of studies and also accomplish the eligibility requirements.
- Applicants must be students of UMinho or the partner Higher Education institutions are entitled to apply as long as they are registered and enrolled in a course from the first, second or third cycle of studies
- Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
ERASMUS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants can apply via online mode.
APPLICATION FORM for Outgoing Mobility: http://bit.do/umoveme-out
APPLICATION FORM for Incoming Mobility: http://bit.do/umoveme-in
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit all the required supporting documents such as secondary school records, English proficiency testing results, documentation of financial support, and copy of data page of the passport
- Candidates must have to attach the personal statement, letter of motivation and curriculum vitae.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 15, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below