Application for the Erasmus Mundus Master Scholarship for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Glasgow in UK.
Students from any region of the world can apply for the EUROSUD degree programme and Erasmus Mundus scholarships. The Scholarship Includes; A contribution to the student participation costs (including tuition fees, full insurance coverage and any other mandatory costs related to the students’ participation in the programme), A contribution to student travel and installation costs, and A monthly subsistence allowance for the entire duration of the programme
The University of Glasgow is the fourth-oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s four ancient universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ERASMUS MUNDUS SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this application . EMMC student scholarships can be offered to students from any region of the world – however, no more than 3 from the same country or with the same nationality will be awarded in the same intake. The grants’ terms depend on the student’s country of origin/residence.
- All applications are subject to an eligibility check which covers all aspects of the application: respect of the application deadline, completeness of the application file, eligibility of the candidate in relation to the Erasmus Mundus criteria. Applicants who fail to provide necessary documentation by the appropriate deadline will be excluded from the application procedure and will be informed of the specific reason for ineligibility.
- To be eligible to be considered for a scholarship, students must first have secured a place on the degree programme (unconditional or conditional). The University of Glasgow Postgraduate Admissions Office assesses all applications and will reply directly to the applicant to let them know if they have been offered a place. Applicants who receive an offer of a place on the degree programme, and who have submitted the application on time, will be put forward to the program competition.
- If English is not the first language, students will be required to provide a language test before they can start their studies.
ERASMUS MUNDUS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants can apply as an Erasmus Mundus scholarship student and a self-funded student through the online application.
Application must include:
- A copy (or copies) of your official degree certificate(s) (if you have already completed your degree)
- A copy (or copies) of your official academic transcript(s), showing full details of subjects studied and grades/marks obtained
- Official English translations of the certificate(s) and transcript(s)
- Two reference* letters on headed paper
- EUROSUD application form (The application form is the same for scholarship and self-funding)
- Evidence of your English Language ability (if your first language is not English)
- A copy of the photo page of your passport (Non-EU students only)
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below