Application for the Erasmus Trust Fund funding for Non-EEA Countries Students in Netherlands – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Erasmus School of Health Policy & Management in Netherlands.
The program is open for students from non-EEA countries who wish to pursue a postgraduate degree program at the school in the Netherlands. Candidates will receive a sum of a maximum of € 15.000 from the Erasmus Trust Fund to cover living expenses and the IND immigration application fee.
Erasmus University Rotterdam was founded in 1913 and it is a public university located in the Netherlands. The university has ranked among the top 100 universities in the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ERASMUS TRUST FUND FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications from non-EEA countries.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in Health Care Management and Health Economics Policy and Law.
- The applicant’s nationality is non-EEA
- The applicant has never before studied at an educational institution in the Netherlands
- The applicant must be admitted to one of the following programs:
- Master Health Care Management
- Master Health Economics Policy and Law
- The applicant must have achieved excellent study results during his/her previous bachelor program.
- Aspirants have to fulfil the admission requirements of the school.
- For taking admission, you have to take one of the following tests:
- TOEFL-it opens external: 100 with minimum subscores of 20.
- C217 to have your score report sent to us.
- IELTS AcademicOpens external: 7,0 with minimum subscores of 6,0
- C2 ProficiencyOpens external or C1 AdvancedOpens external: minimum overall score of 185
ERASMUS TRUST FUND FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Motivation statement
- Certified copy of your academic transcript, including your GPA calculated up to the moment of application
- Budget plan.
- The applicant must be able to demonstrate the reason why this application will enlarge his/her opportunity to study at Erasmus School of Health Policy and Management.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below