Application for the ERC Fully-funded PhD Studentships for International Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Leicester in UK.
The studentship supports the interested UK, EU and international students who want to conduct research on the “Towards a Third Nuclear Age” at the Department of Politics and International Relations.The University of Leicester will provide the following benefits: Funding for UK/EU students will include a UK tuition fee waiver and a maintenance grant of £15,609 pa, and Applications from international students are welcome but will only be eligible for a waiver of tuition fees and no stipend.
Founded in 1921, for the last thirteen years, the University of Leicester has achieved five-star ratings for teaching quality. It is a world-class university dedicated to international excellence, game-changing science, and inspiring teaching.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ERC FULLY-FUNDED PHD STUDENTSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- PhD Project on the “Towards a Third Nuclear Age”
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or overseas equivalent in a relevant subject.
- For taking admission, students must meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Provide evidence of English language proficiency if applicable.
ERC FULLY-FUNDED PHD STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for the studentships, candidates must have to take admission in a PhD degree programme at the University of Leicester. After being registered, candidates will use the ‘Apply’ button at the bottom of the page.
Application must include:
- With the application, please include: CV, personal statement, degree certificates, and transcripts of study already completed and if possible transcript to date of study currently being undertaken.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 16, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below