Application for the Eric Bleumink Funding for International Students in Netherlands – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Groningen in Netherlands.
The main purpose of this educational award is to support the applicants of Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, and Palestine for undertaking a postgraduate degree level program at Oxford in the UK.The educational award will be fully-funded to all eligible postgraduate participants. The educational opportunity will cover the cost of the tuition fee, costs of international travel, subsistence, books, and health insurance.
Organized by Cecil Rhodes (1853-1902), Rhodes scholarship is an international postgraduate award. It is managed by the Rhodes Trust.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ERIC BLEUMINK FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Chad, Comoros, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kiribati, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Tanzania, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen, Timor-Leste, Sudan (Rep.), Congo (Dem Rep.), South Sudan, Central African Republic, Zambia, Armenia, Bolivia, Cape Verde, Congo (Rep.), Congo, El Salvador, Ghana, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Kosovo, Korea, Dem. Rep., Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nigeria, Vietnam, Uzbekistan, and Ukraine are eligible to apply.
- Pursuing a master’s degree program in any subject at the university.
- An aspirant must be good in health so that health insurance in the Hold the nationality of a country appearing in Appendix 1.
- They should also have excellent academic performance, preferably to be confirmed by letters of recommendation.
- The participants must have good proficiency in the English language.
- They must have excellent grading during their undergraduate degree program.
ERIC BLEUMINK FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to receive the grant, the participants have to take admission in a master’s degree program at the university. After that, the University of Groningen Admission Office, in consultation with the Admission Boards of its faculties, will determine which applicants will be nominated for the educational grant.
Application must include:
- The candidates need to submit their academic transcripts or certificates, language ability proof, copy of the passport, and curriculum vitae.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 1, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below