Application for the Erling-Persson International Scholarships in Public Health in Sweden – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Umea University in Sweden.
There are eight opportunities available for worldwide candidates who wish to pursue a masters degree program at the Umea University in Sweden. Applicants will receive full tuition waivers and an allowance of up to SEK 3000 per month. There are 8 awards available for deserving overseas students.
Umea University was founded in 1965, and it is a university in Umea, Sweden. The university is the fifth oldest within Sweden’s present borders, and it is ranked among the 297 in the world university rankings.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ERLING-PERSSON SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities are eligible.
- Masters degree program in public health,
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country outside of the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
- have completed your application for program studies in public health at the master’s level
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree equivalent to a Swedish Bachelor’s degree.
- Students can show their efficiency in the English language by test scores from several internationally recognized tests.
ERLING-PERSSON SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For applying, you have to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at Umea University.
Application must include:
- Must attach your academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of citizenship.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 17 January, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below