Application for the Ernest Rutherford Research Fellowship for International Fellows in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open by the Science and Technology Facilities Council in UK.
The educational award is open to support excellent candidates in their studies and aims to organizes a strong independent research program.
Established in 2007 with the purpose of funding scientific research. The Science and Technology Facilities Council is known as a UK government body. It carries out civil research in science and engineering.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ERNEST RUTHERFORD RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Positions are available for International students.
- Applicants can apply for a research degree program in any subject offered by the council.
- Those students who are applying to this fund will be not able to take any other fund at the UK research council.
- If you secure a permanent position prior to the offer of a grant you will be ineligible to hold the grant.
- You must a Ph.D. and a minimum of five years of research experience and two years of postdoctoral experience.
ERNEST RUTHERFORD RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students must have to take admission in a research course at the council and submit all the required documents as a pdf to the Fellowships team
- Participants are requested to see the STFC requirements for all the details of supporting documents.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 19 September 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below