Application for the Ertegun Graduate Program for Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Oxford University in UK.
The Mica and Ahmet Ertegun Graduate programme funds full-time graduate degrees in various subjects in the Humanities. The sponsorship will cover course fees and a grant for living costs (of at least £15,009).
The University of Oxford aims to lead the world in research and education. It seeks to do this in ways which benefit society on a national and a global scale.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ERTEGUN GRADUATE PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicant must be applying to start new full-time masters or DPhil course at Oxford.
- Students must be applying to a Humanities course within the following faculties:
Classics (including classical archaeology); English Language and Literature; Fine Art (DPhil in contemporary art history and theory only); History (including history of art and the history of architecture); Linguistics, Philology and Phonetics; Medieval and Modern Languages (covering most European languages and their literature); Music; Oriental Studies (including Far Eastern and Middle Eastern Studies, and the study of a wide range of languages); Philosophy; Theology and Religion; and the Film Aesthetics and Women’s Studies interdisciplinary courses.
- Applicant must supply suitable evidence that they meet the English language requirement for their course (or, if eligible, they can request a waiver of the requirement), if: their first language is not English, or their first language is English but they are not a national of a majority English-speaking country recognised by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI).
ERTEGUN GRADUATE PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- You must also complete a supporting statement and upload it as a pdf document together with your Graduate Application Form in order for your application to be complete. The statement requires you to answer three questions (in no more than 500 words each) that relate to the aims and mission of the Ertegun programme.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 10, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below