Application for the Esade Do Good Do Better Scholarship for International Students in Spain – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Esade Ramon Llull University in Spain.
The award supports dazzling students from Europe, America, Asia & Pacific, Middle East and Africa commencing in the bachelor’s degree program in Spain. The Esade Ramon Llull University will cover the study expense of 75% tuition fees for the candidates.
Founded in 1958, ESADE is a private Jesuit educational institution within the Ramon Llull University, in Barcelona, Spain. It is a global academic institution known for the quality of its education and focuses on holistic personal development.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ESADE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open from Europe, America, Asia & Pacific, Middle East and Africa.
- Bachelors degree in any subject stream offered by the university.
- To be considered, candidates must have an excellent academic record: average grade greater than or equal to 9.5 in the last two years of high school (or equivalent in the educational system of any country in the world) or International Baccalaureate.
- Candidates must have to provide the standardized test scores of SAT and ACT and also accomplish the other admission requirements of the university.
- For taking admission at Esade, aspirants have to submit the IELTS or TOEFL test scores.
ESADE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For being enlisted in the program, students have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the Esade.
Application must include:
- Passport size photo
- Final academic transcripts
- Copy of passport
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below