Application for the ESMT Partial tuition grants for MIM Students in Germany – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Murdoch University in Germany.
The aim of GMAT award is to provide financial help for international students.These financial aid positions will cover up to € 5,000.
ESMT Berlin is a private university located in Berlin, Germany. Berlin is an international non-profit business school based in Berlin with an additional location in Schloss Gracht near Cologne. The school was founded by 25 global companies and institutions including Bosch, KPMG, Siemens and T-Mobile among others.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ESMT PARTIAL TUITION GRANTS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International candidates.
- Scholarship seekers should be strong candidates for ESMT’s Master’s in Management program and display outstanding achievement by submitting a GMAT score of 700 or above.
- Applicants must have equivalent proof of English fluency.
- Candidates should complete the program essay as part of their ESMT online application explaining how they qualify for this application , including a copy of their GMAT score.
ESMT PARTIAL TUITION GRANTS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To receive a scholarship, candidates first apply to the Master’s in Management program. There is an extra essay available for applicants to explain their suitability for a scholarship.
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship)will be considered.Application is open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below