Application for the Esport Scholarships for Australian or New Zealand Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Queensland University of Technology in Australia.
The main purpose of this bursary is to provide financial assistance to talented applicants commencing an undergraduate degree program at the university for the session 2020-2021. The Queensland University of Technology provides $5,000 for each winning aspirants to minimize the burden of their study expenses. Recipients receive additional benefits including: membership to the Tigers Esports Academy Development Program, access to personal and professional development opportunities including industry esports programs, access to nutrition and sports psychology services, membership to the QUT College of Excellence and Elite Athlete Program, and access to QUT’s Leadership, Development and Innovation Program.
The Queensland University of Technology is a public research university. It offers undergraduate degrees in business, education, nursing, and first-year studies in creative industries. It provides many courses designed to develop your skills, and help you achieve career goals.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ESPORT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Australian or New Zealand.
- Undergraduate coursework in any subject area.
- Candidates must meet academic and eligibility requirements of the course
- Applicants must be either a commencing or continuing QUT student
- Seekers must be capable to show abilities to perform and progress within an online sports game environment, specifically within the League of Legends game
- Before applying, you need to check all the entrance requirements at the university.
- Students, whose previous education has not been predominantly in the English language, will have to provide proof of their proficiency.
ESPORT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- You are required to submit pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport, a CV should provide an overview of events competed at in reverse chronological order.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 20, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below