Application for the ESRC SWDTP +3 and 1+3 Studentships Program for UK and EU students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Exeter in UK.
The bursaries are available for high knowledgeable applicants to pursue a postgraduate research degree program and creating a world value of research programs.
The University of Exeter was previously known as St Luke’s College in 1838 and in 1955 it received its royal charter as a public research university.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ESRC SWDTP PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from UK and EU are eligible for this grant.
- The studentships are awarded in the subject offered by the university.
- Candidates can apply for a postgraduate research degree program in the field of Social Sciences.
- In the case of a 1+3 application, a continuation of funding from the ‘1’ stage to the ‘+3’ stage of the award will be subject to achieving 60% across the taught units/modules AND 60% for the composition component.
- Must complete a masters degree before applying to this research program.
- If you are from a national of a majority English-speaking country you may be accepted without an English language qualification. But if you are not, then you must show your English language ability by TOEFL or IELTS tests.
ESRC SWDTP PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Participant needs to submit a research proposal of 1000 words including the name of potential supervisors, a curriculum vitae, two reference letter, one supervisor statement and one reference from someone familiar, along with verified transcripts.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 21 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below