Application for the ESRC Wales Doctoral Training Partnership General International Studentships in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Swansea University in UK.
This studentship is open to all interested applicants, both overseas and in their home country, both. Students can undertake full-time or part-time study for PhD in Computer Science at Swansea. This jointly funded opportunity, by ESRC and Swansea University, will provide the selected students a £15,609 stipend, programme fee, and a training budget.
Swansea University is a public research university and is amongst the top 30 research institutions in the UK. It celebrates the heritage of the city of Swansea and strives to be the best university in the region.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GENERAL INTERNATIONAL STUDENTSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All international and domestic students are eligible to apply.
- PhD in Computer Science programme taught at Swansea University can be applied for.
- The applicants must have an excellent background in the social sciences.
- Applicants must be holding a first- or vital upper-second-class degree, or equivalent recognized by Swansea University
- The students must provide proof of a minimum overall IELTS score of 6.5 English language proficiency.
GENERAL INTERNATIONAL STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students can apply through the official university portal. When filling the admission applications, please note the following to apply for this studentship:
- ‘Are you funding your studies yourself?’ – please select No
- ‘Name of Individual or organization providing funds for study’ – please enter ‘RS43 – Digital Economy & Society: ESRC DTP.’
Application must include:
- Academic / professional qualifications
- A cover letter
- Two references
- Research proposal
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 4th February 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below