Application for the Essex MBA Scholarships for UK, EU, and Overseas Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Essex in UK.
The educational program aims is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality to masters study at the university.
The University of Essex is a public research university based in the heart of Colchester, England. Came into existence in 1963, it has started admitting students for the very first time in 1964. It is divided into three campuses and offers different types of courses available for students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ESSEX MBA SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The award is available to Home (UK), EU and overseas students who are entirely self-funded. It is not available to students who are fully or partly sponsored.
- Limited opportunities are available and students are considered for their eligibility on a first-come-first-served basis. They strongly advise you apply before 30 April 2019 to ensure you are considered for a scholarship.
- Only one Award can be made per student and the award cannot normally be held in conjunction with other University of Essex scholarships including the Alumni Loyalty Discount.
- If you have been offered a scholarship but request to defer your entry, your scholarship offer will be reconsidered in line with the terms and conditions that apply in the new year of entry.
- The award is available to full-time students and also to part-time and modular students on a prorata basis.
- Home (UK), EU and overseas students.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
ESSEX MBA SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants don’t need to complete a separate application form for this application . There are a limited Number of Awards available, so we advise they apply for the course before May 31, 2020.
Application must include:
- The University will also make use of official transcripts and certificates, submitted as part of your original application for admission to the course, to decide the level of your award.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below