Application for the Essex Psychology Doctoral Scholarships for UK, EU, and International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Essex in UK.
The program is available to full-time students and also to part-time and modular students on a pro-rata basis for the academic year 2020-2021. The award includes: a doctoral stipend equivalent to the Research Councils UK National Minimum Doctoral Stipend (around £15,000), a departmental allowance of approximately £500 per year, Proficio funding of £2,500 to invest in advanced skills training.
The University of Essex is a British public research university in Colchester, Essex. It was established in 1963 and received its Royal Charter in 1965.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ESSEX PSYCHOLOGY SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- UK, EU, and international students are eligible to apply.
- The studentships are awarded at the Department of Psychology.
- You must hold an offer from the Department of Psychology at the University of Essex for a Ph.D., Integrated PhD or full-time Professional Doctorate (not MPhil, Doctor of Medicine,
Masters by Dissertation or full-time Professional Doctorate),
- Receipt of The grants is subject to applicants firmly accepting the offer of study, registering as students of the University of Essex, and meeting all conditions of the offer.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
ESSEX PSYCHOLOGY SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the opportunity , applicants first have made your formal application for PhD study. After that, they have to submit an application form available on the website.
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 20, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below