Application for the EU Bursary For EU Applicants In UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Anglia Ruskin University in UK.
The educational bursary is available for the EU candidates and aims to support their undergraduate studies to relocate to the UK and settle into life here.The full amount of £800 will be given to participants in their first year of study.
Anglia Ruskin University is a public university established in 1992. It was previously known as a School until 1858. It is as one of the top 350 institutions in the world and joint 39th best in the UK.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EU BURSARY ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from the EU nation are eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate degree program in any subjects offered by the university.
- Register as full-time participants who have received an offer to admission for entry to ARU and accept the university offers of a place your UCAS firm choice by the relevant cutoff date.
- Must complete your previous study levels and be proficient in the English language.
EU BURSARY APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Interested applicants are suggested to take admission in an undergraduate degree program before the deadline. You will be automatically considered for the award.
Application must include:
- Copies of your previous degree or certificates, passport, curriculum vitae must be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 31st, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below