Application for the EU Funded Doctoral Scholarships for International Students in Italy – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Naples Federico II in Italy.
All international and Italian students are eligible to participate in this programme and will be equal consideration. This scholarship will be extended to students who have undertaken a PhD programme study at the University of Naples Federico II in the field of Microbiome Science, embedding Biology, Medicine, Food and Agricultural Sciences, Chemistry, Pharmacy, Engineering and Social Sciences. The selected candidates will be provided living allowance, insurance and other contributions. The selected candidates will be provided with the following benefits: a living allowance, corresponding to the gross salary (employer/employee) paid in monthly instalments to fellows, inclusive of all social security coverage, contribution to pension funds and unemployment indemnity and a mobility allowance for fellows’ expenses linked to their mobility (relocation expenses) the monthly gross salary for each recruited researcher, including living and mobility allowances, will be Euro 2,709, each fellowship will also include a contribution to costs needed to carry out research projects (e.g. consumables, publications, others) and a contribution to the training activities (e.g. local and network training) managed directly by the programme coordinator, fiscal treatment, social security (SSC) and sick/maternity or paternity leave will be fully covered according to the Italian Social Security regulation, and insurance will be also provided to cover accidents and civil liability towards third parties.
Founded in 1224, The University of Naples Federico II is a public university in Naples, Italy. The University of Naples Federico II is the oldest public non-sectarian university in the world and is now organized into 26 departments.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EU FUNDED DOCTORAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All students from Italy and other foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Applicants can apply for a PhD programme to research in Microbiome Science, embedding Biology, Medicine, Food and Agricultural Sciences, Chemistry, Pharmacy, Engineering and Social Sciences at the University of Naples Federico II.
- The applicants must be in the first four years (full-time equivalent research experience) of their research careers and have not been awarded a doctoral degree at the time of the Call deadline.
- The applicants must hold a relevant European Master’s degree or equivalent (EQF 7) at the time of the application.
- The applicants are required to meet the academic and entry requirements of the PhD programme they wish to join.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS: minimum – 6.5
- TOEFL paper test – 550
- TOEFL internet test – 79.
EU FUNDED DOCTORAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Redress letter
- Motivation letter
- Letter of references
- Signed Declaration of Honour
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30 June, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below