Application for the EU Postgraduate Scholarships for EU Students in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Stirling in UK.
This scholarship is exclusively offered to international freshman students who have undertaken an undergraduate programme at Hardin-Simmons University. Scholarship awards will be presented based on the ACT/SAT/CLT scores and GPA of the students. Hardin – Simmons University will provide the selected students $14,000 towards the applied programme.
Hardin–Simmons University is a private Baptist university in Abilene, Texas. Hardin-Simmons University is ranked #41 in Regional Universities West. Hardin-Simmons University will be an innovative community of servant scholars engaging the minds and nurturing the spirits of future Christian leaders.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EU POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from all overseas countries are eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate programmes taught at Hardin-Simmons can be applied for.
- The applicants must be freshman students.
- The applicants are required to have scored 1230 on SAT, 26 on the ACT, or 81 on CLT.
- The applicants are required to have a 3.25 GPA.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL IBT – 79, IELTS – 6.5, and Duolingo – 95.
EU POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students are required to make their admission applications on the designated university portal. Students that meet the scholarship criteria will be considered or the scholarship upon admission application.
Application must include:
- Statement of purpose
- Transcripts of all secondary work
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st June, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below