Application for the EU Scholarships for EU Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Chichester in UK.
The educational program aims to help the best and brightest international candidates commencing in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree studies at the university. The educational fund will give a discount of 20% of the total overseas fee each academic year of study to the successful candidates.
The University of Chichester is a public university in West Sussex, England, that first opened its doors in 2005. It has 14 departments, with specialisms including Humanities, Sport, Musical Theatre and Education.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EU SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- EU country (EEA excluded)
- The program is available for undertaking an undergraduate or masters degree in any field at the university.
- Applicants must hold an offer for masters or undergraduate programme at the University of Chichester
- Meet all the conditions of your offer
- Be an overseas fee-paying student (this application is not available for students eligible for home fees)
- Be self-funded (you must be paying for your studies independently rather than being sponsored or in receipt of another scholarship)
- Be commencing your studies in the 2021 academic year (September 2021 onwards)
- Academic excellence over and above the criteria required for admission to the taught master’s course selected.
Proficiency in the English language.
- The candidates should be very proficient in the English language.
EU SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For receiving this award, students will apply for an applicable course at the university, after that they will be eligible to send the application form will be sent to you via email if you are successful in receiving an offer.
Application must include:
- CV, statement of intent and writing samples, GRE GMAT or other test scores and reference letter should be submitted in a PDF file.
- applications that Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below