Application for the EU Scholarships for Overseas EU only in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of St Andrews in UK.
The educational fund is available for excellent EU students who want to pursue their master’s level study with financial support. The scholars will receive an award amount of £8,000 for one year.
Established in 1413, the University of St Andrews offers world-class education through its many postgraduate programs and over 900 undergraduate courses. St Andrews has a diverse range of groups, sports clubs, and recreational activities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EU SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a citizen or permanent resident of either; Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway or Switzerland.
- Scholarship is available to any postgraduate taught master’s course.
- The applicants must be enrolled in the university.
- Candidates must check the academic entry requirements of the chosen program.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
EU SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- n order to apply for the scholarship, candidates first have to take admission in the postgraduate degree program at the university. Once you have applied for a Postgraduate taught master’s program (e.g., MSc, MLitt), you can use your course login details to access My Application Once you have applied for a Postgraduate taught master’s program (e.g. MSc, MLitt), you can use your course login details to access My Application for the award.
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit academic transcripts, certificates, and CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 28 May, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below