Application for the EU Student Scholarships for International Students in Germany – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Cologne Business School in Germany.
Cologne Business School GmbH is a private business school established in 1993 in the city of Cologne, Germany. The business school is a state-recognized university of applied science and conducts research in many fields. Each year, CBS awards scholarships to talented international EU students. Qualified students will receive a 25% scholarship off the total tuition fee.
Proof of English language proficiency (if English is not student’s first language) through TOEFL-certificate (min. 92 points Internet-based) or IELTS (min. Band 6.5); both not older than two years. Alternatively, you can submit the proof by a min. six months stay abroad in an English-speaking country.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EU STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are eligible to apply for Foreign Student Scholarships.
- The applicant is a non-German citizen from EU/EEA
- A full application for a CBS program (Bachelor; Master, MBA) has been submitted
- The applicant provides excellent academic achievements
- In addition to that, outstanding social & cultural dedication or athletic accomplishments will also be considered
- The applicant has to write an essay about a topic which will be defined by the examination board
- The applicant is only allowed to hold one scholarship at a time
- Proof of English language proficiency (if English is not student’s first language) through TOEFL-certificate (min. 92 points Internet-based) or IELTS (min. Band 6.5); both not older than two years. Alternatively, you can submit the proof by a min. six months stay abroad in an English-speaking country.
EU STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to apply for an EU Student Scholarship, submit the following documents until the 12th of June 2020 (start of studies winter semester) and until the 13th of November 2020 (start of studies summer semester 2021) using the following application form.
Application must include:
- Transcript of records and certificates of your latest school or academic degree
- An essay about “Impact of Brexit on the German Economy” (max. 1000 words). Please use the CBS Style Guide
Essays that do not follow the rules set out in the CBS Style Guide, will not be considered for the opportunity !
- Proof of your social dedication or athletic achievements, if applicable
- Personal letter and statement that indicates the applicant’s need for a scholarship
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 13th of November, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below