Application for the EU Transitional Bursary for EU Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Swansea University in UK.
The educational award supports highly motivated students who want to commence undergraduate degree programme at the university. Swansea University will provide the tuition fees to the winning candidates for the session 2021/2022.
Swansea University is a prominent research-intensive institution that is rapidly establishing itself as a world-class educational institution. In the World University Rankings, the university is ranked among the top 400 universities in the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EU TRANSITIONAL BURSARY ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Must be ordinarily domiciled in an EU country.
- Must be an EU applicant that has been classified by the University as an international student for 2021/22 entry fees purposes.
- Must be starting their first year of study on a course at Swansea University in the academic year 2021/2022.
- Full-time and part-time courses are eligible.
- Undergraduate degree in any subject area offered by the university.
- For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
EU TRANSITIONAL BURSARY APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for the opportunity programme, applicants must take admission in undergraduate degree coursework at Swansea University.
Application must include:
- Must submit degree certificates, transcripts of the previous study, and CV with your application.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below