Application for the EuReCa PhD Program for Domestic and International Students in France – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Institut Curie in France.
The program provides PhD international students with a 3-year full-time doctoral contract, a high level interdisciplinary, inter-sectorial, and international training with personalized career development plans including coaching, training, secondments and mentoring. Institut Curie will provide accommodation, food and reimburse travel expenses (economy fare) for the candidates invited during the 2nd selection round, the interview session in Paris from May 27 to 29, 2020.
Founded in 1909, Institut Curie is a private non-profit foundation operating a research centre is located in Paris, France. It has three missions research, teaching and treating cancer.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EURECA PHD PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The sponsorship will be awarded for the 8 shortlisted candidates.
- Applicants must be in possession of a European master degree or equivalent master’s degree which would formally entitle them to embark on a doctorate.
- Be in the first four years (full-time equivalent research experience) of their research careers and have not been awarded a doctoral degree at the call deadline.
- Applicants may not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc) in France for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately before the call deadline.
EURECA PHD PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Candidates have to complete an online form in English in time via the web-based application portal.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 9, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below