Application for the Europe Excellence Scholarship for International Students at Bond University – 2019 Entry is now open in Australia.
Bond University is pleased to offer the Europe Excellence Scholarship for international undergraduate or postgraduate students. It offers high academic achievers who have received an offer to study at Bond University, with tuition assistance for the English for Academic Purposes (EAP) Program.
The scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic excellence and is a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality and outstanding international students. It awards $2,500 tuition remission towards the cost of the English for Academic Purposes (EAP) Program.
Bond University seeks to be recognized internationally as a leading independent university. It is a commitment to influence and a dedication to inspire tomorrow’s professionals who share a personalized and transformational student experience.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EUROPE EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Positions are available for International students.
- Have already received an offer from Bond University to commence either an undergraduate or postgraduate degree. Students who have not yet received an offer can apply via the Bond University Online Application Form.
- The following programs are not eligible for consideration for scholarships – Master of Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, Bachelor of Medical Studies and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
- Have outstanding academic ability.
- Complete and submit the English Pathway Studies Scholarship Application Form by the scholarship application closing date relevant to the chosen starting semester.
- Not have already commenced undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.
EUROPE EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
The mode of application is online. All applications must include:
- This will include a review of each applicant’s academic achievement as demonstrated by their academic results from their home country qualification and supporting the statement.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Successful applicants will be notified of the outcome within a month of the scholarship closing date.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 24 May 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below