Application for the Europe Top Talent Scholarships in Canada – 2020/2021 Entry is now open at the UBC Sauder School of Business in Canada.
The educational award is designed for motivated students from European countries who demonstrate exceptional aptitude and academic excellence and want to pursue the MBA degree program for the academic year 2020/21. The bursary will be awarded worth up to $10,000 – $35,000.
Founded in 1956, the UBC Sauder School of Business offers bachelor, masters, dual degree unique career-focused programs and these programs focus on experimental learning and global immersion.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EUROPE TOP TALENT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from European countries.
- MBA degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- To be considered for this award, the claimant must have the undergraduate degree certificate and be applying for the masters of administration course at UBC for the session 2020-2021.
- Applicants must be required to speak, comprehend, and write fluently in English.
- For taking entrance in an MBA program, claimants are required to meet the entry requirements of the school.
EUROPE TOP TALENT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In the event to grasp this bursary, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the MBA degree coursework at UBC Sauder School of Business. After being enrolled, they will be automatically considered for this bursary.
Application must include:
- Aspirants will be asked to provide the statement of purpose, letter of motivation, research proposal and curriculum vitae.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below