Application for the European City of Sport Scholarship for International student in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Coventry in UK.
The grant is available for students from individual countries to pursue the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2019-2020.Each successful scholar will get the amount worth up to £5,000.
Coventry University is a forward-looking, modern university with a proud tradition as a provider of high-quality education and a focus on applied research. It is ranked within the top 551-600 universities in the world by the 2018 QS World University Rankings.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CITY OF SPORT SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain or Sweden.
- Bachelor and master degree in any subject offered by the university
- The applicant must have to hold a conditional offer for a qualifying course before the application deadline. They should be prepared to represent Coventry University as a student advocate alongside their studies.
- For applying, seekers need to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- In order to obtain a degree at CU, you are required to demonstrate that you have the correct level of English language competency.
CITY OF SPORT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For being accepted to this studentship, applicants are enforced to take affirmation in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After being registered, aspirants can download and submit the award application form to [email protected]
Application must include:
- Must attach the copies of transcripts and diplomas, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, statement of purpose and a CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 31st, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below