Application for the European Excellence MBA Scholarship for European Students in UK – 2020/2021 in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Newcastle University in UK.
The European Excellence Scholarship of Newcastle is an investment in tomorrow’s leaders of the business world. The net worth of this award is £24,000 that will contribute to covering the full fee of MBA course.
Newcastle University was founded in England when the School of Medicine and Surgery and College of Physical Science was merged in one. The university operates 24 academic schools and 40 research institutes and research centres.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EUROPEAN MBA SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Completed the application form, including submitting an essay of no more than 1,500 words in response to the question listed. Submissions need to be in English.
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer of admission to the full-time MBA program of 2020 entry
- Have substantive managerial experience (minimum three years before starting the MBA)
- Preferably hold the equivalent of a UK 2:1 honours degree
- Perform well at interview across all competency areas
- Be an EU student for fee-paying purposes
- The sponsorship will be awarded for MBA study
- All European students are eligible to apply.
- To become a student of MBA program at this university, all candidates must hold a UK 2:1 honours degree or international equivalent. Candidates with relevant work experience and can demonstrate significant career progression may be considered. Get detailed information here.
- Ideal candidates must possess English language qualification of IELTS 6.5 or its equivalent with no subskill below 6.0.
EUROPEAN MBA SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to be awarded this application , then you should hold an offer of a conditional or unconditional offer of admission to the Full-time MBA program of 2020 entry. After taking part in the MBA program, you can apply for this application by completing an online application form.
Application must include:
- Application must include an essay of no more than 1,500 words.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below