Application for the EUSP Scholarships for Talented Students in Europe – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the European Association of Urology (EAU) in Europe.
The need-based opportunities are open for full-time domestic and international students who will enrol in a nationally-recognized educational institution in Europe. The European Urological programme (EUSP) offers multiple academic achievement awards of €30,000 available for each accepted project proposal at a leading European research institution.
European Urological programme (EUSP) was established in 1992 as part of the European Association of Urology (EAU). The purpose of EUSP is to encourage clinical and experimental research throughout Europe.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EUSP SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates from all nationalities are eligible for this program
- The grant will be given for all degree course in any subject offered by the educational institution in Europe
- To be qualified, the applicants must be a full-time student enrolled in a nationally-recognized educational institution in Europe
- Applicants for the EUSP Scholarships must be urologists, urologists in training or urology associated basic scientists and all projects and/or visits must be conducted in a European institution outside the home country.
- Membership of the EAU is another condition for application. Further requirements can be found in the description of the different programs.
- Aspirants must have a minimum cumulative unweighted college GPA of 3.0.
- Applicants must have an excellent proficiency in English language to study in Europe.
EUSP SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Candidates must apply online and upload the required documents. Before starting your application must take admission at any European research institution in Europe.
Application must include:
- The applicants will be required to submit proof of acceptance to their college or university or a college transcript. Along with, must provide a curriculum vitae, copy of passport, letter of motivation, two letters of recommendation, and a detailed budget.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below