Application for the Events and Leisure Management Dean’s International Scholarship in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Sheffield Hallam University in UK.
The educational award supports excellent students who want to commence a BSc (Hons) degree program in the field of Events and Leisure Management. The Business School is offering 15 Dean’s Scholarships of £6,000 each for BSc (Hons) Events and Leisure Management (top-up) in September 2020.
Founded in 1843, Sheffield Hallam University is one of the UK’s largest and most diverse universities that offer various bachelor’s and master’s degree programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DEAN’S SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Receive an offer (and meet any conditions) for the courses, BSc (Hons) Events and Leisure Management (top-up).
- Be self-funding your studies.
- Be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example, field trips.
- BSc (Hons) in Events and Leisure Management
- For taking admission, applicants must meet the admission requirements of the program.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency
DEAN’S SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the BSc (Hons) Events and Leisure Management at the Sheffield Hallam University. To apply for the Dean’s Scholarship, you need to email your given statement to [email protected]
Application must include:
- You need to write about why you have a passion for Events and Leisure Management and your response must be 250 words or less.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below