Application for the Excellence Awards for Austrian Citizens in Austria – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Salzburg in Austria.
The bursary is available for Austrian students who are going to enrol in the doctoral degree programme at the university. The University of Salzburg will provide the award amount of up to €3,000 to the highly motivated students through the Award of Excellence.
The University of Salzburg, established in 1622, also known as the Paris Lodron University of Salzburg, is an Austrian public university named after its founder, Prince-Archbishop Paris Lodron. It is the largest educational institution in Salzburg state and is divided into Catholic Theology, Law, Cultural and Social Sciences, Natural Sciences.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EXCELLENCE AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Must be holding Austrian citizenship or citizenship of a European Economic Area country or the equivalent of foreign and stateless persons;
- Graduation of study in the current academic year final examination completed;
- Compliance with the average duration of doctoral studies;
- Outstanding and best-appraised dissertation.
- The bursary is available for the doctoral degree at the university.
- Aspirants must have a previous degree with remarkable results.
- Applicants are required to provide evidence of English language ability as per the university guidelines.
EXCELLENCE AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the award, aspirants need to take admissions at the university, and then they will be considered automatically for the studentship.
Application must include:
- Candidates must submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application, i.e., an ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic records.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 30, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below