Application for the FMI International PhD Program in Switzerland – 2019/2020. Entry is now open at the University of Geneva in Switzerland.
The Excellence Fellowship consists of a grant amounting to CHF 10’000 to CHF 15’000/year (no teaching duties); it is awarded for one year and extended for the regular duration of the chosen Master’s program (three or four semesters) provided the applicant is academically successful at the end of his/her first semester of studies. The Excellence Fellowship consists of a grant amounting to CHF 10’000 to CHF 15’000/year (no teaching duties); it is awarded for one year and extended for the regular duration of the chosen Master’s program (three or four semesters) provided the applicant is academically successful at the end of his/her first semester of studies.
Founded in 1559 by Jean Calvin, the University of Geneva (UNIGE) is dedicated to teaching, research and dialogue with society. UNIGE offers more than 500 programmes (including 136 Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programmes, 87 doctoral programmes) and 343 continuing education programmes covering an extremely wide variety of fields: exact sciences, medicine, humanities, social sciences, law, etc.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MASTER FELLOWSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The fellowship is open to outstanding and highly motivated students who wish to pursue a Master of Science degree in one of the disciplines covered by the Faculty.
- Students of any country can apply for these excellence master fellowships.
MASTER FELLOWSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The application is made online. After registering, you will receive an e-mail containing a personal link allowing you to fill out the application form.
The application (in English or French) must include the following documents in the form of a single pdf file:
Application must include:
- A scan of your national identity card or passport.
- A scan of your UNIGE card or if you are not yet a UNIGE student, the mail of the central administration named “accuse-reception de votre demande d’immatriculation” (proof you have started the matriculation process).
- A Curriculum Vitae (2 pages maximum).
- The transcript of exams passed during the bachelor education, with all grades.
- A motivation letter in which you describe your specific scientific interests and your motivation to pursue a Master of Science program at the University of Geneva.
- If possible: Letters of references from two professors (preferably sent by them directly to [email protected]) attesting your aptitude to this program.
- Any other pertinent information like results of GRE (General requirement examination), or TOEFL or other language tests.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below