Application for the Excellence Scholarship For Undergraduate For in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Griffith University in Australia.
The free tuition award is available for high achieving international students who have a dream of undertaking an undergraduate degree program at Griffith University in Australia.The educational bursary will support candidates by covering 25% of the tuition fee for the duration of the course.
Griffith University was formally established in 1971 and introducing Australia’s first degrees in environmental science and Asian studies. It is a public research university which is also known as highest-ranked Australian university.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Overseas participants are eligible to apply.
- For commencing an undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- An applicant must receive a conditional or unconditional offer to study a program at the university.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a new full-time participant in trimester 3 2019, or Trimester 1, 2, or 3 2020 at the university.
- The participants are suggested to demonstrate their English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
- An ideal participant should have a minimum GPA in prior undergraduate studies of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or 5.5 on a 7.0 scale.
EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For receiving this award, the participants have to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. Once they successfully enrolled in a program, then they can complete the online award application form.
Application must include:
- With student’s application form a certified true copy of academic transcripts and supporting documents should be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship)will be considered.The application deadlines are as follows-
- Trimester 3 2019- September 6, 2019
- Trimester 1 2020- November 29, 2019
- Trimester 2 2020- May 15, 2020
- Trimester 3 2020- September 4, 2020
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below