Application for the Excellence Scholarships for African Students Studying in English in Canada – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Ottawa in Canada.
The scholarship aims to encourage outstanding students who wish to pursue undergraduate degree coursework for the academic session 2022/2023. The University of Ottawa will provide a financial contribution to their education reduce their tuition fees by $17,500 to $25,000, depending on the program.
Chatham University is a private university in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. It offers certificates and degrees including bachelor, master, first-professional, and doctorate degrees in the School of Arts, Science & Business, the School of Health Sciences, and the Falk School of Sustainability & Environment.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens of African countries.
- You must be enrolled in one of the specified undergraduate programs in the faculties of Engineering, Science, or Social Sciences.
- All students who are eligible for this scholarship will automatically receive it upon enrolment. It will be applied directly to their tuition fees.
- This scholarship cannot be combined with the Entrance Scholarship for African students studying English.
- Applicant must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements page.
EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their applications.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 30, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below